Sunday, August 12, 2012

Today My Heart Sang and it was Lovely

This evening marks my second full day on Suboxone. Wow! I never knew normal could be so good - feel so good. Plenty of energy. Good mental attitude. No depression. No apathy. No sadness. No fatigue other than the physically induced kind. Was up at 6:30 a.m. Cleaned house for a bit, did the laundry, went antiquing with Shannon, shopped at Wal-Mart a bit, came home and made dinner, cleaned the kitchen and finished washing the bedding so we can climb into a clean bed tonight. So nice to be engaged - doing all the day-to-day things I wouldn't be able to do "normally". Shannon and I are getting along marvelously, which makes my heart sing. His too. He's told me several times what a nice weekend he's had. Me too. I just feel so good. Hope it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment